Vendor Info

Major Fests (primarily Elf Fest & Wild Magick) have vendors selling their wares. Anyone is welcome to do so. Most vendors set up around the road, but space there is limited.

While ElvinHome doesn’t restrict vendors, anyone preparing and selling food needs to fill out the paperwork with the county for a Food Service Permit. The application can be downloaded here: Temporary_Food_Service_Permit_Application.pdf

If you have any general questions above vending, please Contact Us.

If you have any questions about the Food Service Permit, contact the County at 812-275-3234.